Thursday, July 06, 2006

Go Zidane....!!!

I have never supported the French team in this world cup. Why? Because my mind feels that there is a lot of arrogance in this team (and its supporters) and I don't particularly appreciate the style of players like Thierry Henry or Franck Ribéry. But there is one person in the team that stands out and its obviously Zinedine Zidane. Players like Ronaldo, Ronaldino, etc can pull of major stunts and passes but for me the class with which Zidane plays is simply unmatchable.

He deserves a good exit from the world of football and he is very close to getting it.

1 comment:

zimblymallu said...

True. I've been watching only the last couple of france's games and he has come through. Its too bad that france and italy are in the final, but I'd rather see france win.