Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Famous quotes

Need I tell you whose quotes these are?

1. 20 marks kosans that is whatever till I covered.
2. Are u understanding what I telling?
3. For me there no class on Friday means for my class
4. Please all of you attendance.
5. Why are u talking to besides people.
6. There is no class for my class on Friday.
7. Where is there ? ( What is that ? )
8. You answers kosans only when I ask yours.
9. U don’t listen to what and all I tell you.
10. What vahkik ????? !!!! ( what loukik ? )
11. Array ‘a’ contains 100 elements . I wants to 100 elements .
12. Next time what answer you got ?
13. First thing u should know this thing , then only u can do that thing.( scolding Manjesh)
14. We come to know that is how much means it requires storage of memory.
15. All that we don’t know that one.
16. How many pograms are u executed in C++.
17. Which is wuch as ……..
18. Rows and columns only you can’t tell that one…
19. Total space pogram requires divided 2 parts.
20. Yesterday he had come it seems, u were already went.
21. Why u are sitting so congested?
22. Instance means that’s whats that meaning.
23. Nesht class , I will check up all of you…( does she mean a physical ???)
24. It returns true if I,j, reggists.
25. Next week u have to take out the print outs what and all u did it.
26. Whatever I done in class , I given for test.
27. If u was silent u could hear.
28. Why u are thinking so?
29. Praveen !!! did it , over ?? How much finished ??
30. Even if u close your face , I can see ( To loukik)
31. All of u understand how I calculated ?
32. After this pogram taking , I will leave.
33. Manjesh what I told u , to find it out the space ( while doing space complexity).
34. I will ask kosans nest class. If u won’t answer I won’t allow u sit in the class.
35. Already mainly solely concentrate on..
36. Do u understanding now ?
37. Forgotten already C++, what u studied ?
38. Unix will take Apsara.
39. OOPS will take NSN.
40. Next we taking another pogram for matrix.
41. What u think yourself.
42. For u no need to come for nest classes for my class.
44. Raghukishan is the last warning , if u talk , I send u out.
Raghu’s response: (Actually in kannada)
hey man ! did she take the attendance ?
45. Meghana , I’ll sit u in 1st bench.
46. your exams has come the dates, are u saw ?
47. What finish all if u say sorry ? ( literally a kannada to English translation)
48. Don’t get confusion.
49. You doesn’t do nothing in class.
50. 1st only you are coming for the late.
51. Now onwards if u come for the late for the class i.e after 10 minutes, I won’t allows you for the class.
52. Do it ( problem) and see it what u will get it the profit for this problem.
53. If u don’t answer kosans I asking , I send u out for the class.
54. All should be upto the silent when he explaining.
55. You be keep quiet.
56. We have to write it as before, before before calling this before one.

Courtesy: Manohar and Rajesh

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The evergreens. I appreciate the effort.

Anonymous said...

Authentic & ultimate..Relive ur C/C++ classes experience through these dialogues.

Vish said...

loukik, though i wasnt in your class we've heard all of it

Loukik said...

--vishnu--

World famous in JSSATE eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

You can thank me for driving some traffic to this page. Cheque will do.

Anonymous said...

super collection,takes my memory toengineeringdays

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. We had some really good times!